Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 2 - Happy Birthday card


I needed to make a card for my niece's birthday, and I really loved the card that Amber made on Day 2. I don't have any collage stamps, but I did have some pretty butterfly stamps from HA. I liked the black card base (I liked everything about the card) so I tried to reproduce it for my niece.

The clear cardstock is tricky to photograph - anything with flash made it shine in a bad way. :)


I photographed the card in the basement, so the lighting is poor, leaving me with grainy pictures. But there wasn't enough time to take better pictures before the party. I had made a card for my brother-in-law as well, but forgot to take a picture of that one.


1 comment:

  1. Stunning window card! I feel like I am looking into a secret garden!

    ReplyDelete