Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Cards that never got posted....

As Christmas got closer, and the rush was on to finish my cards, I found I didn't have time to post my cards. I managed to take pictures of most of the last few cards I made. Unfortunately the lighting conditions weren't always the best.
This is my first Christmas stamp set from PB. I embossed the background and die cut the scalloped circle, adding the patterened paper underneath. I meant to raise the background, but decided to keep it flat.

These stamps are from my newest PB Christmas stamp set - Winter Wonderland. I coloured it with my Copics. The sentiment is from my very first stamp set ever (don't remember the name, though.)

I embossed the ornament shape with my Spellbinders ornament die. The first time I did this, I had the die and paper facing my A plate. Oops...it cut through the card base and left an imprint in my A plate. I was more careful the next time. :) The stamp on the card is from Inkadinkado, "naughty or nice".

I finally found this stamp from Hero Arts at Michaels this year! I love the winking reindeer. The banner is a stamp from Lawn Fawn.
Sorry about this picture - my lighting was really bad that day. Same winking reindeer as the one above. The banner is another stamp from Lawn Fawn.

The next two are gift card holders. I used the cup sleeve from Starbucks (had to buy my daughter some hot chocolates to get these) and used my Sizzix Snowflake die. The paper is from Bo Bunny.





I've learned that I need to start earlier in the year so I can make all my Christmas cards without being rushed.  If I want to make individualized cards, I need way more time for each card.
Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. So cute! Your coloring work is awesome. I love how you decorated some of the envelopes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette this collection of work is stunning. Each and every design is magnificent. Your critter colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete