Friday, August 12, 2011

Card Patterns 127 Sketch Challenge

This has been an incredibly busy week, but I managed to finish my card before the deadline tonight. I also wanted to finish it because I'm going to be giving it to my niece for her birthday Monday (but the party is Saturday).
Here is the Card Patterns Sketch for this week:
Here is the card for my niece:
Supplies Used:
Spellbinders circle and lacey circles dies
Mementos Tuxedo Black
Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
Copics
Penny Black stamps: Mimi the mermaid, Trims, Fun in the Sun
Sentiment is from Hero Arts
Cardstock is PennyBlack "mix & match"papers
Sew Easy Floss

2 comments:

  1. So adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette the wavy bubble background behind Mimi creates a great water scene. I bet your niece loved receiving your card.

    ReplyDelete