Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ladybugs!!!

Here is the inspirational photo for Challenge #116 at Cupcake Inspirations:
I just love ladybugs. They are so cute! I was so excited when I saw the challenge that I found my CC Designs EZ Mounted Gingersnaps Oh Baby Set and started stamping and colouring the baby. The papers I used are from Echo Park Essentials Metroplitan Dots & Stripes.
Sorry about the picture quality. It has been raining, so the sun is hiding.
I am entering my card in the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Great woven ribbon on the design. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so sweet! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute, love it!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute.


    Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations last week! So sorry I am late getting around.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam xx

    www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete