Thursday, May 26, 2011

Photo Inspiration at Allsorts Challenge Blog

The inspirational photo at Allsorts Challenge Blog has me wishing summer was here - instead of the wet, cool spring we're experiencing. It's raining, again, as I'm posting this.
I used Stamping Bella images Arthur and Annie. The clouds were made with a little doodle-type stamp from Hampton Arts. I started with white cardstock and used distress inks to make my beach/sky background. I used dimensional foam on Annie and the little sand pile, just to add a little extra dimension to the card.


I am entering this is at Allsorts Challenge Blog. There is also an extra part to the challenge this week, that I've already completed and emailed, so check out their site! (But it ends soon.)

1 comment:

  1. I love you card Jeanette, what a fabulous take on my photo inspiration.

    Thanks so much fo sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck with the blog hop.

    B x

    ReplyDelete