Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Emboss it!

Well, here it is Tuesday night and I am just submitting my entry for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog (which ends tonight). It has been another busy week and I was lucky to find a little time while baking buns to finish my card.
The theme this week at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is Emboss It. I embossed a square piece of cardstock and turned it so it stood out more. I stamped the sentiment in black and embossed it with clear embossing powder - gives it a little shine. :) The image is one of my new ones from Penny Black. You might have noticed that the button does not have any thread through it...the first button broke and I had to add a new one after the card was done. I guess I could have glued a piece of floss on...I'll have to try that later.
I just noticed that the sentiment looks a little blurry. If you click on the picture and see the larger image, you can see it clearer - I guess the shine is what makes it blurry.
Edit: Sorry, the contest ends Wednesday at 8:00am CET, not last night.

1 comment: