Saturday, November 19, 2011

Holiday Card Camp Week 2

The weeks go by so fast that it is hard to believe that Holiday Card Boot Camp is already over! I have only had the chance to sit down and make one card for the class so far.
I really enjoyed the class, even if I haven't tried all the ideas/techniques yet - but I plan to next week.
For my card, I used my new Penny Black stamps (that I bought through Simon Says Stamp with my 15% discount as a HCBC student!), winter wonderland. These stamps are soooo cute! I love the little birds. I used the first sketch from Day 6 for my card. I thought it worked perfectly with the three birds.
I added some glitter to the hats, but it is hard to see on the picture.

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Nice holiday card.loved the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card really stood out in the HCBC gallery ~ ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen2:29 PM

    SO CUTE! Another stamp set to add to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so CUTE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The adorable birds totally caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love those birds! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Jeanette! These little guys are just so cute! Love your card design, so pretty with that lovely background paper! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love the birds used in the sketch. Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeanette these little birdies are so cute how you have them all in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet little birds and great color combo. Immediately caught my eye

    ReplyDelete